Israeli ambassador to Denmark protests to the dissemination of this video

Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
Israeli ambassador to Denmark protests to the dissemination of this video

Post by Admin »

The Israeli ambassador really does want to hide this video, he publicly expressed his dislike of this video circulating the Internet.

And YouTube claim that the video is in breach of it's guidelines, which one would remain a mystery so I have decided to plan a trip to the Andromeda galaxy as I have a better chance at that.

Please understand one thing:
f**k YOUTUBE
Today it's youtube and other social media platforms which are actively removing whatever displeases Zion and tomorrow they will only increase their reach, for now and the near future I urge you the reader to use this website to post information without restriction and use the post link to share, in the far future Zion might close my site but the good news is that there is always a space to relaunch.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oppression against Palestinians”