We Demand the Immediate Arrest of Rishi Sunak for Support of War Crimes

The section is for you to post petition details and links, also you can add a post with full details of your protest and or march and have a one link share available. As usual you can add all your social media links on this whole site by including them in your digital signature which will automatically be added to each and every post should you wish to promote your social links.
Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
We Demand the Immediate Arrest of Rishi Sunak for Support of War Crimes

Post by Admin »

Please sign the petition at the link below
https://chng.it/P7sjWsk6NS

Petition Info

Z B shared an update on We Demand the Immediate Arrest of Rishi Sunak for Support of War Crimes

Hi All,

Thank you for your support. We have over 50,000 signatures on this petition. However we need a lot more in order to be heard! Since I started this petition the UK government has voted against a ceasefire, Al Shifa hospital has been bombed and raided. The South, west and east of Gaza have all been bombed killing those Gazan’s who tried to flee from the trouble in the North.

This will not stop until our voices are heard, and they will only be heard when they’re loud enough to deafen those in power. Hence, we need to share this petition with more and more people. The more signatures, the more compelling case we have.

So would you support me further by obtaining more signatures by sharing this with at least ten other people? Facebook groups, sms chats, Twitter, email and WhatsApp are all great. If more of us sign, we can’t be ignored.

Thank you again for your support, Allah bless you all.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “AAI Action Against Israel and it's Allies”