Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
This is how Zionazi's treat children WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Post by Admin »

Before we get to the actual video I would like to say:
  • It's clear beyond doubt that Zionazi's are racist
  • It is also clear that they are displaying depravity
  • They are not human
  • And above all they never have and never ever will want peace, only genocide and murder without impunity
For those who believe in the fantasy of "peace" need to do the math again.

Today it's Palestinian Muslims so the world can watch and witness without giving it a thought or breaking a sweat.
Here is what's to come:-
Complete global dominance and unaccountability for Israel and their sponsor America.

If one human can not show compassion to another human then that individual is no longer a human, just a meat bag of decayed biological goo.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC : VIEWER DISCRECTION STRONGLY ADVISED

For those of you who have children I ask you a simple question, would you like to have your kids abused an violated like this?

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Child Abuse”