Declassified FBI documents say that they chased credible evidence that Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentinia

This space is for the news which you are certain that Israel will deny. Just keeping the record
Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
Declassified FBI documents say that they chased credible evidence that Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentinia

Post by Admin »

A decade go I heard that Hitler escaped to Argentina and thought it's nothing more than a conspiracy theory until I watched a documentary on the subject which did leave me with the possibility that this is plausible.

According to declassified FBI files they even considered it plausible and actually sent an agent or two to chase the possibility of it actually being Hitler.

Considering there was no body of Hitler after his alleged suicide it would not surprise me if British Intelligence made a deal behind the backs of Americans but may have come clean when the FBI actually went looking for Adolf.

That's enough from me and you can read through the documents below and come to your own conclusion.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “For the Record on the Record”