These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Highlighting oppression and discrimination. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
General Forum Rules
Each user is responsible for ensuring that their material does not infringe on any copyright
Please do not link to warez, cracks, or any other material that does not respect copyright. #
- Before writing an article please take your time to research it and always try to keep objective and most importantly quote the source of your article or simply say where you got the figures. #
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the Contact Us feature at the top of every page and the Community Team will handle them as needed. #
- Post with respect toward others. This site is aimed at a general audience so please be considerate of this. #
- Each user is responsible for ensuring that their material does not infringe on any copyright
Spamming and Advertising
- There is zero tolerance on spamming in any way shape or form, you will get banned permanently without warning #
- Unauthorised advertising such as promoting something in a post/topic will get you a ban permanently. If you want to advertise then use the Contact Us #
The right to remove your content
- Do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. This includes any kind of porn and or information that is breaching the law #
- No hacking, and illegal activity will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, we may be obligated to cooperate with local authority. #
Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum users and or staff will be not tolerated.
Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily. A filter which replaces swear words is in place to safeguard this system #