Click on any name and you will be taken to the discussion
Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
Levi Eshkol

Post by Admin »

Image Levi Eshkol on Wikipedia
Levi Eshkol
born Levi Shkolnik in the Ukraine, was Israel's third Prime Minister. In World War I, he served in the Jewish Legion, which supported the British forces in Palestine. He moved to Palestine and helped
build up the Haganah, the Jewish underground organization that helped ethnically cleanse Palestine between 1947-1949. On June1, 1967
, General Moshe Dayan was invited by Levi Eshkol to join an Israeli government of national unity as Defense Minister. Four days later,
Israel attacked and destroyed Egyptian air force bases and advance positions in the Sinai and occupied the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, the Sinai and the Golan Heights, as well as the eastern parts of Jerusalem. Another 250,000 Palestinian Arabs became refugees most of them noncombatant farmers and their families.
"We'll deprive Gaza of water, and the Arabs will leave."
Prime Minister Levi Eshkol Haaretz 17 November2017
"I want them all to go, even if they go to the moon!"
Eshkol

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Israeli Prime Ministers”